The Michigan Educational Assessment Program (MEAP) measures progress in subjects such as math, reading, writing, science and social studies for third through ninth-graders throughout the state.
Using the widget above, you can search by school district and school to find out what percentage of students were deemed proficient in those subjects -- meaning they met or exceeded standards set by the state.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Grosse Pointe Park Man Arraigned on Drug Charges as Part of Homicide Investigation
- Fundraiser to Help Pay for Gianino Funeral
- Grosse Pointe Shores Councilman Arrested
- $35K Bond with Tether Set in Firebombing in Grosse Pointe Park
- Charges Will Not be Filed in Councilman's Arrest in Grosse Pointe Shores