On Thursday, free agent outfielder Torii Hunter made news by agreeing to a contract with the Detroit Tigers.
Hunter's signing stoked the hot stove for baseball fans in Detroit. And on Friday, Hunter piqued fans' interest even more when he took to Twitter (his account is @toriihunter48) to ask for suggestions on a place to live in the southeastern Michigan area.
Do you think Hunter should move to the Grosse Pointes? The city offers access to beautiful Lake St. Clair and is just a short drive to Comerica Park.
What do you think? Why should Torii Hunter move to the Grosse Pointes?
See More on Patch
- Grosse Pointe Park Woman Featured in Documentary on Big Ten Network
- St. Joan of Arc Varsity Basketball Team Plays for CYO Championship
- Grosse Pointe South Girls Basketball Team to Battle Marian
- Grosse Pointe South Battles Dakota for Regional Basketball Crown
- Grosse Pointe South Falls to Lakeview in District Basketball