This Week in Grosse Pointe: Oct. 29
City of Grosse Pointe holds public hearing for new master plan.
Here are the highlights of what's happening this week in the Grosse Pointes:
1. Grosse Pointe City Planning Commission Public Hearing, Oct. 29 at 7:00 p.m.
The planning commission will review the proposed Master Plan with public comment. The public hearing will be held at the Grosse Pointe Unitarian Church, 17150 Maumee Ave., Grosse Pointe, Michigan.
2. Grosse Pointe Woods City Council Committee of the Whole, Oct. 29 at 7:30 p.m.
The concil will discuss three position openings in the Department of Public Safety, the Building Department and the Assessor.
The full meeting agenda can be viewed here.
3. Regular Meeting of the GPPS School Board, Oct. 29, 7:00 p.m.
The Grosse Pointe school board will hold its regular meeting on Monday at 7:00 p.m. The full meeting agenda can be viewed here.
4. Trick-or-Treating in the Village, Oct. 31, 3:30-4:45 p.m.
The Village, Downtown Grosse Pointe hosts the annual Trick or Treating in The Village event. Village stores and businesses will pass out treats from 3:30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m. Kercheval Avenue from Neff to Cadieux will be closed to vehicular traffic from approximately 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
5. Liggett Players present "Brighton Beach Memoirs", Nov. 1-3
For tickets and more information, please click here.
6. Grosse Pointe South's "Fall Follies", Nov. 2, 8:00 p.m.
The Grosse Pointe South Show choir presents Fall Follies, their annual extravaganza of music and fun. For more information and tickets, please click here.