Invite a friend
21st Annual Grosse Pointe Garden Tour
The tour is sponsored by the Grosse Pointe Garden Center, Inc. and will be held on Saturday and Sunday, June 23 and 24, rain or shine. Tour hours are 10:00am to 4:00pm. Tickets are $12 pre-tour and $15 on tour days. They are available at certain local merchants and at the Grosse Pointe War Memorial, 32 Lakeshore Drive. There are six beautiful private gardens throughout the Grosse Pointes as well as the Trial Gardens and the Veterans Garden at the War Memorial. One of the gardens is pesticide free. There will be master gardeners and artists at the private gardens.
An original watercolor painting by artist Robert Fionda will be the prize in a raffle. Price of the raffle ticket is $5.00 and may be purchased at the War Memorial or at each of the gardens . Drawing will be Sunday, June 24, at the War Memorial at 4:30pm.
|Where||Grosse Pointe War Memorial 32 Lake Shore Rd, Grosse Pointe, MI 48236 (and the Grosse Pointe Area)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:00 am–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Phone||(313) 881-7511 ezt. 206|
|Price||$12 pre-tour and $15 days of the tour|
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Senate Leader Richardville to Speak at Farms Forum Tomorrow, May 21, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- DIY Flowers Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Painting Party- Making Accessories Yours Fri, May 24, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Michigan Supreme Court Justice David Viviano to Speak Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Fundamentals of Pruning & More Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm