Invite a friend
Sponsored by Detroit Area Agency on Aging.
To solicit input from the community about the needs and concerns of seniors, adults with disabilities, and caregivers.
You will have an opportunity to identify service gaps in your community.You will have an opportunity to make recommendations about the allocation of funding, and define what a strong home and community service delivery system looks like in your neighborhood. You will use clicker technology with a keypad to share your thoughts, and get instant results.
Light Continental Breakfast will be provided.
Please RSVP to DAAA hotline 313-446-4444, Ext 5227
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Michigan Supreme Court Justice David Viviano to Speak Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Fundamentals of Pruning & More Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Basics and Beyond of DSLR Photography Wed, Jun 26, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- The Wizard of OZ: Performance by the War Memorial's Summer Musical Theatre Camp Tue, Jul 2, 10:00 am–9:00 pm
- Grosse Pointe War Memorial's Summer Music Festival Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm