Invite a friend
Belgian Beer Explored: A Beer Tasting
No other country’s beer culture is as diverse and rich as Belgium. Even when you think you have tasted all of the styles, you are just scratching the surface. From Trappist and Abbey style ales to lesser known styles like Saison, Gueuze, and Flemish sour ales. This class is a great way to learn about the major styles of Belgium’s beer. We will discuss the history and culture of the country and also learn about different brewing and production methods. You will learn in the best way possible – by having fun and drinking beer. A light snack will be provided.
Anthony Minne, Instructor
Anthony Minne, a Certified Sommelier, graduated from Wayne State and is a seasoned beverage consultant who gained his knowledge from working with beer and wine in both restaurants and retail for over 10 years.
Friday, February 1 - 7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
$30 per person
Grosse Pointe War Memorial - (313) 881-7511 - 32 Lake Shore Drive, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236 - www.warmemorial.org
|Where||Grosse Pointe War Memorial 32 Lake Shore Rd, Grosse Pointe, MI 48236|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads, Singles, Seniors|
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Senate Leader Richardville to Speak at Farms Forum Tue, May 21, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- DIY Flowers Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Painting Party- Making Accessories Yours Fri, May 24, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Michigan Supreme Court Justice David Viviano to Speak Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Fundamentals of Pruning & More Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm