Invite a friend
Breakfast with the Easter Bunny
Wear your Easter outfit – favorite bonnet too – to our annual Breakfast with the Easter Bunny event. Enjoy our signature family-style breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns and French toast. Topping it off is a make-your-own-sundae for dessert. The Easter Bunny will be available for formal photos and will also visit your table for a casual family photo-op so don’t forget your camera. New this year, balloon artist Da the Clown will be putting smiles on the faces of children and adults alike.
Sunday, March 24 – 10:30 a.m.
$17 per person includes tax and tip.
Complimentary to infants under the age of 1. Reservations must be purchased in advance. It is important that you indicate with whom you wish to be seated when purchasing your tickets and that you know what name was given for the reservation.
Sponsored by St. John Providence Health System
Grosse Pointe War Memorial - (313) 881-7511 - 32 Lake Shore Drive, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236 - www.warmemorial.org
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- DIY Flowers Today, May 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Painting Party- Making Accessories Yours Tomorrow, May 24, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Michigan Supreme Court Justice David Viviano to Speak Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Fundamentals of Pruning & More Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Basics and Beyond of DSLR Photography Wed, Jun 26, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm