Invite a friend
Elaine Donnelly to Address 'Women in Combat, Military Readiness'
Military and social issues facing U.S. forces will be Elaine Donnelly's topic on Tuesday, February 19, as the president of the Center for Military Readiness speaks to the Eastside Republican Club Forum.
Jenny Nolan, chairman of the club said, “Donnelly is an expert on the very topical issue of women in combat, and will address that new policy from the Obama administration and Defense Department.”
There is no charge for the 7:30 p.m. public event at the Grosse Pointe War Memorial, 32 Lake Shore Road in Grosse Pointe Farms.
Doors open at 7 p.m. for coffee and networking.
The Center for Military Readiness, an independent, nonpartisan public policy organization specializing in military/social issues.
Founded in 1993, CMR advocates high, single standards in all forms of military training, and sound priorities in making military/social policies.
|Where||Grosse Pointe War Memorial 32 Lake Shore Rd, Grosse Pointe, MI 48236|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:30 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Families|
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Senate Leader Richardville to Speak at Farms Forum Today, May 21, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- DIY Flowers Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Painting Party- Making Accessories Yours Fri, May 24, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Michigan Supreme Court Justice David Viviano to Speak Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Fundamentals of Pruning & More Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm