Invite a friend
Exotic Animals of South America
Come experience the spectacular, exotic animals of South America that will fascinate all ages! No passport needed for this trip to the jungle. You will meet man eating snakes and discover how a tiny insect gives amphibians super powers. Just bring your excitement and enjoy an animal show that will leave you with memories of South America’s most beautiful creatures.
Saturday, March 2
10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
$3 per person. Free to infants under the age of one.
Grosse Pointe War Memorial - (313) 881-7511 - 32 Lake Shore Drive, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236 - www.warmemorial.org
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- The Drowsy Chaperone May 5, 2013 / May 9, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / May 11, 2013 / May 12, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 17, 2013 / May 18, 2013, 2:00 pm–4:30 pm
- Come Dine with Us! May 9, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / May 11, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 17, 2013 / May 18, 2013, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Wines of the Mediterranean Today, May 18, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Senate Leader Richardville to Speak at Farms Forum Tue, May 21, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- DIY Flowers Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Painting Party- Making Accessories Yours Fri, May 24, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm