Invite a friend
Grosse Pointe Chamber of Commerce Community Business EXPO
The Grosse Pointe Chamber of Commerce Community Business EXPO will showcase local businesses, non-profit clubs and organizations. This is an excellent networking opportunity for Chamber members, fellow community business leaders and residents.
This year’s keynote speaker is Birmingham restaurateur, Mindy Lopus - President of Silver Pig Restaurant Group. Mindy has taken the Detroit area culinary community by storm since opening Tallulah Wine Bar & Bistro in Birmingham back in 2010. Mindy is set to open up three new eateries in Grosse Pointe Park: The Red Crown, Bona Fide Baking Company and Tallulah Wine Bar & Bistro.
Open to the public – free admission – free samples and raffles. For a complete list of participating businesses and organizations visit www.grossepointechamber.com
|Where||Grosse Pointe War Memorial 32 Lake Shore Rd, Grosse Pointe, MI 48236|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||5:30 pm–8:00 pm|
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Senate Leader Richardville to Speak at Farms Forum Tue, May 21, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- DIY Flowers Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Painting Party- Making Accessories Yours Fri, May 24, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Michigan Supreme Court Justice David Viviano to Speak Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Fundamentals of Pruning & More Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm