Invite a friend
I Do! I Do!
As our entry in the national AACTFest of one-act plays, Grosse Pointe Theatre is performing I Do! I Do! for our patrons and members so you can see what we are taking. The first act of the full-length play is condensed to 60 minutes. It features Danielle Caralis and Doug Clark as the married couple. A rousing musical for all to enjoy.
|Where||Grosse Pointe War Memorial 32 Lake Shore Rd, Grosse Pointe, MI 48236|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||2:00 pm–3:15 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone, Seniors|
|Price||$10 at the door|
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Senate Leader Richardville to Speak at Farms Forum Tue, May 21, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- DIY Flowers Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Painting Party- Making Accessories Yours Fri, May 24, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Michigan Supreme Court Justice David Viviano to Speak Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Fundamentals of Pruning & More Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm