Invite a friend
I Do! I Do! presented by Grosse Pointe Theatre
A pre-competition performance of the first act of this delightful musical about love and marriage. The AACTFest competition is this coming weekend in Kalamazoo, so this performance gives the hometown audience an opportunity to see our entry before we go.
Starring Danielle Caralis and Doug Clark, favorite Grosse Pointe Theatre performers, you'll be singing the songs all evening. Please join us!
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Michigan Supreme Court Justice David Viviano to Speak Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Fundamentals of Pruning & More Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Basics and Beyond of DSLR Photography Wed, Jun 26, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- The Wizard of OZ: Performance by the War Memorial's Summer Musical Theatre Camp Tue, Jul 2, 10:00 am–9:00 pm
- Grosse Pointe War Memorial's Summer Music Festival Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm