Invite a friend
The 9 Mack Merchants Association is hosting the annual JuneFest Saturday.
Events planned for the JuneFest from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. include:
- Kids on Wheels Parade, gather at 10 a.m. at Caffe Far Bella with the parade featuring strollers, bicycles and wagons starting at 10:30 a.m.,
- Chainsaw wood carver Jim Barnes demonstrations at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.,
- Flash mob at 11:30 a.m. in front of Circare,
- Mil Hurley, of "A Southern Gardener," will be at Circare between 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- On-going dance performances,
- Sidewalk sales and in-store promotions,
- More than 50 arts and crafts demonstrations,
- A made in Michigan food court featuring Morley's Candy Maker, Sander's, Achatz Pies, Faygo, maple syrup, Better Made and Greenhouse Growers.
More About Saint Clair Shores 9-Mack Merchants Association
The Saint Clair Shores 9-Mack Merchants Association is a local business association located near Greater Mack Avenue and Nine Mile Road. The group is comprised of small businesses located in Saint Clair Shores and works to promote the area as well as business and economic development. The group is made up of numerous types of businesses, including financial institutions, clothing shops, dance schools and other companies. Some members include AJ Nails, C & G publishing, Caffe Far Bella, Casali School of Dance, The Cheesecake Shoppe, Circare, Citizen's Bank and Draper Investment Company.