Invite a friend
Laugh Your Heart Out
Friday, March 8
6:30 p.m. Doors Open
8:00 p.m. Comedy Show
We’re celebrating the heart-caring benefits of wine, chocolate and laughter in one fabulous event.
• Wine Tasting
• Chicken Caesar Salads
• Potato Bar
• Decorate a Wine Goblet-to-go (optional)
(Wine and chocolate tasting from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. in the Alger House. Comedy show will follow in the Ballroom.)
Special thanks to the Chocolate Bar Cafe, Village Food Market and Doug Cordier.
It’s time to laugh and learn as Comedian Jan McInnis offers up her hilarious comedy as she pokes tasteful fun at work, family and day-to-day life. The power of humor as a key ingredient in health, wellness and fitness is finally being recognized! From health care professionals to current research and even the latest “laughter yoga” programs sweeping the nation, folks are learning that when it comes to health, including your heart health, laughing is a one-stop fitness shop! Experts agree – in order to get fit and stay fit, it’s crucial to include the entire body-mind element. And, while exercise and diet are important, laughing can also play a key role. Join us and find out how!
$25 per person
Advance registration is suggested due to space limitations.
Sponsored by Beaumont Health System Spirit of Women
Grosse Pointe War Memorial - (313) 881-7511 - 32 Lake Shore Drive, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236 - www.warmemorial.org
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- Come Dine with Us! May 9, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / May 11, 2013 / May 16, 2013 / May 17, 2013 / May 18, 2013, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Wines of the Mediterranean Today, May 18, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Senate Leader Richardville to Speak at Farms Forum Tue, May 21, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- DIY Flowers Thu, May 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Painting Party- Making Accessories Yours Fri, May 24, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm