Invite a friend
Turn Your Stress Into Zest!
Enjoy a day focused on ways to decrease your stress and increase your zest for living. There’s always good stress and bad stress. Learn how each type of stress affects your body and what you can do to bring balance and ZEST back into your life. Bring a yoga mat or towel.
9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Registration for program and door prizes
9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. - Keynote Address: Managing Your Stress
Dr. Hallie Armstrong, Beaumont Naturopath
Gail Evo, Director of Integrative Medicine
Beaumont Health System
11:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Morning Breakout Sessions (all 3 sessions are offered)
• Exploring Energy Medicine
• Yoga, Tai chi and Stretching
• Meditation and Guided Imagery
12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. - Lunch
(War Memorial a la Carte Cafe)
1:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. - Afternoon Breakout Sessions (all 3 sessions are offered)
3:00 p.m. to 4:15 p.m. - Art Journaling – $10 donation
REGISTER NOW! - 313-881-7511
Wednesday, January 30 - 9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Admission is free however due to space limitations, early registration is advised.
Café lunch is available for purchase day of event.
Presented by Beaumont Health System Spirit of Women
Grosse Pointe War Memorial - (313) 881-7511 - 32 Lake Shore Drive, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236 - www.warmemorial.org
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- DIY Flowers Tomorrow, May 23, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Painting Party- Making Accessories Yours Fri, May 24, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Michigan Supreme Court Justice David Viviano to Speak Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Fundamentals of Pruning & More Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Basics and Beyond of DSLR Photography Wed, Jun 26, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm