Invite a friend
Valentine's Day Dance
Valentine’s Day is a festive day that conjures images of love and romance. Take your sweetie by the hand and come to the War Memorial’s beautiful ballroom and join Robert Taylor, our DJ for the evening, for a night of music and dancing. Dance, Dance, Dance – in celebration of Valentine’s Day!
Thursday, February 14 - 8:00 - 11:00 p.m.
$15 per person
Coffee, tea, water and glasses are provided; you may bring your own wine.
Grosse Pointe War Memorial - (313) 881-7511 - 32 Lake Shore Drive, Grosse Pointe Farms, MI 48236 - www.warmemorial.org
More About Grosse Pointe War Memorial
The Grosse Pointe War Memorial offers a variety of personal enrichment classes, including dance, music, painting and writing. It also hosts thousands of events each year, from weddings, concerts and dinners to dances and veterans activities.
Other events here
- Parenting with “Love & Logic” Weekly on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Fiction & Playwriting Workshop Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Chamber Music Concert Sun, Jun 2, 2:30 pm–4:00 pm
- Wheel ‘n’ Deal Flea Market Sat, Jun 8, 9:30 am–2:00 pm
- iPad & iPhone Class June 18, 2013 / June 20, 2013, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Michigan Supreme Court Justice David Viviano to Speak Tue, Jun 18, 7:30 pm–9:00 pm
- The Fundamentals of Pruning & More Mon, Jun 24, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Basics and Beyond of DSLR Photography Wed, Jun 26, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- The Wizard of OZ: Performance by the War Memorial's Summer Musical Theatre Camp Tue, Jul 2, 10:00 am–9:00 pm
- Grosse Pointe War Memorial's Summer Music Festival Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:30 pm–9:30 pm