The 2012 All Pointes Daddy-Daughter Dance is back after a successful start in 2011.
Dads with girls age 12 and under can enjoy a night of special time together, held from 7-9 p.m. Saturday, March 10, at the Grosse Pointe South High School gymnasium. It will be semi-formal, and each daughter will receive a wrist corsage after check-in. Light refreshments and dessert will be provided.
Cost to attend the Daddy-Daughter Dance are $8 per person and can be made through March 7 by contacting the Parks and Recreation Department for your city.
To save your spot, residents of the folliwng cities should call:
- Grosse Pointe Woods — 313-343-2408
- Grosse Pointe Shores – 313-881-6565
- Grosse Pointe Farms — 313-343-2405
- City of Grosse Pointe — 313-343-5252
- Grosse Pointe Park — 313-822-2812, ext. 201