There are a variety of important events and meetings this week in the Grosse Pointes. Here are some highlights:
1. Grosse Pointe Woods city council will meet Monday beginning at 7:30 p.m. According to the agenda, the council will discuss:
- the annual request by the Edsel & Eleanor Ford House for staff to use the park entrance to enter the Ford House grounds for particular events throughout the year
- bids for dredging
- legal bills
2. Grosse Pointe Farms city council will meet Monday beginning at 7 p.m. According to the agenda, the council will discuss:
- a proposal from the U.S. Border Patrol
- an extension request for the Grosse Pointe-Clinton Refuse Disposal Authority
- the election commission
- attorneys fees
- a quarterly financial report
3. A Downtown Development Authority meeting in the City of Grosse Pointe will begin Monday at 6:30 p.m. An agenda was not available on the city's website.
4. The Grosse Pointe Public Schools Board of Education's policy committee will meet Thursday beginning at 6 p.m.