- A preliminary exam in Bob Bashara's murder case is scheduled to begin Monday. According to a release from the Wayne County Prosecutor's Office, the exam is scheduled to last five days.
- The City of Grosse Pointe begins a new rubbish collection schedule. According to the city, collection will occur:
Monday - Cadieux, Loraine, Notre Dame, St. Clair, Village Lane, Cranford Lane, Maumee - Cadieux to St. Clair, St. Paul - Cadieux to Neff Lane, Waterloo - Cadieux to St. Clair
Tuesday - Grosse Pointe Court, Neff Road, Lakeland/Lakeland Ct., University Place, Maumee - at Neff Rd., St. Paul - Neff Lane to Neff Rd., Kercheval Avenue at Neff Rd.
Wednesday - Rivard, Roosevelt Place, Charles, Washington, Maumee - Rivard/Wash
Thursday - Lincoln, Fisher Road, Sycamore Ln., Lakeside Ct., Elmsleigh Ln., Stratford Pl., Wellington Pl., Donovan Pl., Woodland Pl., Lakeland south of Jefferson, Rathbone/Martin Pl., Cameron Pl., Alger Pl., Island Ln., Dodge Pl.
- The Grosse Pointe Woods City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday. Among the items to be considered will be the appointment of the director of public services.
- Merchants on Mack Ave. in Grosse Pointe Woods will hold a kickoff event Thursday at Grosse Pointe Woods City Hall for the sidewalk sale which runs Thursday - Saturday.
- St. Clare of Montefalco PTO will hold a book sale Wednesday - Sunday.