- Grosse Pointe Farms City Council will meet at 7 p.m. Monday. Among the items on the agenda include is an agreement to extend participation in Grosse Pointe–Clinton Refuse Authority through 2024.
- The Grosse Pointe Public Schools Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. Monday at Grosse Pointe North High School. Among the items on the agenda include an a presentation on special education programs and services.
- The City of Grosse Pointe DDA will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday in Council Chambers, 17145 Maumee Ave.
- The League of Women Voters will hold a Q&A Forum for the Grosse Pointe Schools Technology Bond in the South High School Wicking Library.
- Grosse Pointe Park will host Pasta in the Park at 6 p.m. Wednesday at the Tompkins Community Center. Dinner includes all you can eat pasta, salad and dinner rolls. There is a $10 per person charge, and attendees can sign up and pay either at the Lavin's Activity Center or the Parks & Recreation Office. For more information, call (313) 822-2812 x201
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something