Christ Church Grosse Pointe
Christ Church is located on Grosse Pointe Boulevard and its sweeping lawn is well known in Grosse Pointe. The Episcopal church is perhaps best known for its internationally renowned choirs that have performed in Great Britain, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia. The church also has a Spirituality Center and The Cloister Bookshop. Check out their website for a calendar of events and detailed information about church services.
- Fax: 313-885-7019
- Hours: Worship: Sun: 8am, 9am, and 11:15am; Sat, 5:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1930
- What makes this community special?: Christ Church is one of the last Gothic churches designed by Mayers, Murray and Phillips, of Bertram Grosvenor Goodhue Associates in New York. Christ Church celebrated its 75th anniversary in 2005.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Episcopal
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes