Grosse Pointe Memorial Church
Grosse Pointe Memorial Church is located next to the Grosse Pointe War Memorial on Lake Shore Road. Its original location is now marked by a plaque near the corner of Lake Shore and Kerby (1867). The current church was erected in 1925. Check out www.gpmchurch.org for a complete history and current calendar of events.
- Fax: 313-882-7675
- Hours: From the second Sunday in September until the Sunday before Memorial Day weekend, services at 9:00am and 11:00am. From the Sunday after Memorial Day to the first Sunday in September, service is outdoor 8:30am and indoor at 10:00am.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1865
- What makes this community special?: According to their website, "Worship stands at the heart of our communal life and that it is the most important thing we do together as a community of faith."
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 1300
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes