Joyce's Salon & Day Spa
Joyce's Salon & Day Spa has been a Grosse Pointe beauty destination since 1980. The salon is modest in size but offers a surprisingly wide selection of beauty and relaxation treatments. The spa was the first on the East side of Metro Detroit to offer what Joyce calls a "Day of Glamour," which is an all-day pampering experience from head to toe. Hairstyling, eye-lash dying, makeup, massage, waxing, manicures and pedicures are available at Joyce's. The facility also has a sauna, showers and a towel service.
- Hours: Tues - Sat, 9am - 5pm; Mon - Sun, closed; evenings by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people are very nice. It's a pleasant community.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Hair Services: Color, Highlights/lowlights, Makeup
- Hair Specialties: Women
- Hair Product Brands: Colours by Joyce
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: People with oily hair need to wash their hair every day--twice in a row two times a week--to eliminate unwanted oil. Sometimes oily hair needs a second soaping to break the film.